Parathiria – Chorio
A new – old store, with fresh ideas and a taste of old times ….
“Sinantissi” (“Meeting”) is based in a beautiful, stone building, next to St. George’s church (17thcentury) which first operated as a cafe, from the present owners’ great – grandfather. Maybe this is what connects the two periods, through bonds of quality and convenience.
“Sinantissi” has a beautiful salon, an even more beautiful terrace and a picturesque alley, where you can have:
- Coffee (Greek, instant, espresso, cappuccino, etc.), tea, chocolate, beverages, juices.
- A game of backgammon with friends, drinking tsipouro or ouzo with homemade savory snacks (“mezes”).
- Homemade pies and salads
- A glass of cold beer or wine with “mezes”
- “Rakomelo” (raki with honey), “Oinomelo” (wine with honey)
- Freshly baked sweets or a luscious breakfast with local delicacies.
This is the true feeling of a traditional Greek cafe, a feeling served by “Sinantissi” for many years, through the promotion of local tastes and Greek hospitality.
“Sinantissi” is open from 9.00 am to the early hours every day.
Tel: +30 22870 51801
Served with “mezes”:
Manager: Flora Primikiri